Sunday, September 6, 2009

Da Boyz GT

We've got a GT coming up in about a month, so it's time to get cracking with some playtesting. Here are the rules if anybody cares to check them out http://www.daboyzgt.com/40k_Daboyzgt09.HTM

Not too happy about the comp scoring, but a lot of people I game with regularly are going as are some people I've talked to on BoLS and hopefully more. Should be a fun little weekend.

So, I've only got 2 armies ready to go for this GT, but I'm not entirely sure which I want to bring. It's down to Orks or Dark Angels/Marines.

This is the Deathwing list I've been playtesting, thanks to Stelek for helping me with it.

Belial
Sammael
Plasma Dread
2x Multi-Melta Dread
3x DW squads (1 Apothecary + AC, 1 AC+chainfist, 1 cyclone)
2x RW squadrons (3 bikes, 2 meltas, MM AB)

I'll post up some battle reports from yesterday later as well as the Ork and other marine lists I was considering.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be most welcome.

1 comment:

TheKing Elessar said...

I just read the Scoring system. IF and ONLY if Comp MUST be used, then Battle Points have to be at least 70% of marks. Not 55%. Fail.