Friday, August 14, 2009

Meet Chumbalaya

Chummy here, the best one of all.

I've been playing games as far back as I can remember. Peek-a-boo, green army men, Super Nintendo, Pokemon cards, homebrew Lego vs. K'nex games, and so on. I've been playing 40k since the ripe old age of 13, so hopefully I've learned something in that span :P

I've always had a competitive bend when it came to gaming, and for a while I was TFG. Fudging dice, list tailoring, and even downright cheating I would resort to some times. Thankfully I learned the error of my ways and came back hard on the side of fair play and sportsmanship (doesn't mean I won't smash your face in though lol).

I'm your typical nerd. Big into 40k, cartoons, comics, internets, and all that stuff. I like lots of different music, mostly grunge, punk, rock, metal, and rap (none of this hip hop crap the kids like today). I love watching sports because I'm such epic fail at actually playing them, Football, futbol, Basketball, Hockey.

Why did I waste your time with this? Well, everyone's doing it, so I just want to be popular. Really though, I've been a part of the community for a while and I see the same mistakes and assumptions made and I want to help people correct them. If I can do that and have a few laughs along the way, I'll be happy.

So welcome to the blog, read stuff (when we bother to actually post something), write stuff, laugh at stuff, and hopefully learn stuff.

2 comments:

TheKing Elessar said...

"Why did I waste your time with this? Well, everyone's doing it, so I just want to be popular." - Legend.

Unknown said...

"I'm your typical nerd.I'm such epic fail at actually playing them, Football, futbol, Basketball, Hockey."

lol cannot beat honesty :P