Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What updates?

I've been exceedingly busy as of late, working and going to school (both full time) is a major drag. It doesn't help that my lab is during my main 40k night so I haven't been to the FLGS since January. I've been playing when possible, but recently I've been up to my eyeballs in the vidya. I picked up Brutal Legend for about 15 bucks, loving that. I've been going through Dragon Age again in prep for the expansion. That all pales in comparison to the awesomeness that is...

Pokemon SoulSilver!!

Shut up, I hate you. Pokemon is awesome, this game is awesome. Nostalgia bomb for the ages (comparable to Leaf Green) and just the awesomeness of 2nd Gen. I've been looking stuff up, and surprisingly Pokemon has a big competitive scene, who knew? Now I can play through and maybe build up a tourney team, get awesome at that, and then I can call people stupid when they disagree.

Cyndaquil ftw

No comments: