Thursday, June 17, 2010

Allow myself to introduce...myself; again.

Yes, so I am the other contributor to Blackjack and Hookers. However I have been unable to; I have been far to busy graduating high school and getting into college. Now that I'm done with school and have my position at the Rochester Institute of Technology, I am able to once again post on this here web blag. Ever since I left our audience has become incredibly table top game heavy.(which is awesome and I thank all those that care about what is written here.) My Articles will most likely focus on video gaming, although I do play Tyranids in 40k and I may get into Fantasy, which is dependent upon if this new edition isn't stupid. (We'll be play testing it soon) But yeah gaming is my main focus, it's what I've done all through high school and it's what I'm going to college for. I'll have some posts about this most recent E3 up soon, and from the looks of things I'll have plenty to rage about. Till then, thanks.

2 comments:

Chumbalaya said...

<3

Glad to have you back on the team.

Blackjack Fan said...

Holy crap, is this for real? Blackjack and HOOKERS??? I knew I loved gambling blogs for a reason. Looking forward to checking this out....