Friday, November 20, 2009

Speed Racer

I watched it again last night when I was supposed to be doing homework (it got done, just early this morning right before class :P). It didn't get a lot of love from many people when it came out and I have no idea why.

It was fucking awesome! There were lights and colors WOOSH PHEWWWW and cars with buzzsaws GRRRRNK and springs that karate kicked other cars HIYAA into other cars and made big explosions BOOM WOOSH and they had vikings and soldiers and hookers and vaguely british people and japanese dicks who actually turned out to be japanese good guys and super hot chicks and there was a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident.

The best parts by far were
-A car with 2 giant flails dangling off the back
-A car with a catapult that fired a beehive
-more like nonja
-The entirety of the Grand Prix

I had an eyegasm like every 5 minutes.

Fucking sweet movie.

No comments: