Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The B-List

Didn't get any games in yesterday, but I spent some time organizing my stuff. Man, I've got a big pile of shit to sort through. I've got Eldar, Chaos Marines, Tyranids, Beasts of Chaos, Dwarfs, Goblins, Marines of all stripes, Orks, Daemons, Inquisition, Dark Elves and probably some stuff I don't even know about. Well, time to clean house.

I got together my Ork army, finalized it and put it away in its case. Nothing left but a few minor conversions (Leman Russ -> Battlewagon, kombi-skorchas, Burnas -> Lootas) and painting left. I've got a line on a broken Wave Serpent I intend to loot and turn into my 4th and final Battlewagon (for now), so I'll update the army as I go.

That left me with a considerable amount of Orks I'm not using. All told it ends up between 2000 and 2500 depending on how everything is equipped. I though it would be fun to turn this rabble into a backup army, a B-List if you will. All the boyz and bitz that got left behind by Waagh! Chum

-59 boyz, various equipment (a mix of sluggas, shootas and heavy weapons, all easy enough to modify as needed)
-11 Nobz, various equipment, 1 of which is a Painboy (could be Flash Gitz, lol)
-1 Trukk (3 when I convert the last Battlewagon)
-6 Nob Bikers, various equipment, 1 Painboy
-Biker Warboss
-SAG
-10 Grotz, 1 runtherd (I can probably scavenge more from various sprues)
-2 Deff Koptaz
-1 Looted Vindicator
-15 Kommandoz including 2 burnas and Snikrot
-Various bitz that can be konverted into Big Gunz (BW weapon bitz) or Killa Kanz (paint pots!)

So, while I'm scheming up my schemes, anybody care to take a stab at turning this bunch into something workable?

1 comment:

StreetGirl said...

I'll have a think about it and will get back to you.